The Association represents a group of Malaysian suppliers, manufacturers, fit-out contractors and industry-led service providers that are relevant to the interior design businesses and industry. Its members regard themselves as industry partners to the interior design profession, providing a pool of resources for products, materials and services for the interior built environment.
MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT
Dear Esteemed Members,
I would like to take this opportunity to extend my appreciation to all members and 2017-2019 committee members for their continuous support, commitment and contribution. A very special thanks to our immediate past President Ms. Janet Lee for her leadership and unselfish devotion towards the growth of MIIP for the past 2 years.
We have seen a steady growth in our membership since our inception. This could not be achieved
without the effort and self sacrifice of the past committee members. It is my honour to work with most
of the re-elected committee and with the guidance of our past Presidents such as Dato’ Vincent Lim,
Mr. Tan Goo Can and Ms Janet Lee, I believe MIIP will grow stronger and be recognised as the
leader in interior construction industry.
Should there be any proposal or constructive measure for the betterment of our association, we look
forward to your contribution
U MUN LIANG
Malaysian Interior Industry Partners Association
BE A MEMBER OF MIIP
MIIP is a premier industry organisations that is the ‘Voice of the Interior Fit-outs Industry in Malaysia. MIIP represents the industry to :
• Government stakeholders to create an environment that further promotes the growth of the industry.
• Enhance & expand more tangible & intangible benefits for its members.
Strong Voice in Government
• Liaise with relevant government bodies on issues aimed at growing & developing the industry.
• Opportunity to grow your business through MIIP’s affiliation with local and global networks.
• Leverage other members who have years of experience in the interior design & construction industry.
• Exchange new ideas, best-practices and industry knowledge through MIIP’s formal meetings and informal activities i.e. recreations and sports.
• Engage with members on matters related to work practice, rules & regulations, design forums & product launches.
• Increase exposure in the market place and branding, and keep abreast with current information, activities and initiatives through our MIIP biannual magazine.
• Platform for interaction between the Association and professional bodies for business and social networking.
• Stay in touch with clients, peers, and & develop new relationships, while growing your business through:
* Factories, Showroom and Industry visits
* Monthly committee meetings
* Social events, such as bowling, badminton tournaments
* Participation in related trade exhibitions and conference such as ARCHIDEX & HOMEDEC
* Awards of Excellence & Gala Dinner
• Access to resources for products, materials and services for the interior built.
• Preferential placement in courses conducted by statutory boards and MBAM. Members receive regular bulletins regarding upcoming courses.